Nowadays, you can do a lot more with your cell phones than just calling and messaging. Whether it is the iPhone 5S, the Nokia Lumia 1020 or the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you have functionality that could only have been dreamed of just a few years ago. Gaming has improved manifold in the past few years as well and that is what I am going to be focusing on in this article. There is one game which has become quite popular on all mobile platforms, Temple Run. In fact, you could even say that Temple Run Online is one of the top free apps available in app stores today.
The main reason for this games popularity is its addictive nature. The first impression you get is as if you are playing a Tomb Raider or Crash Bandicoot game which were quite successful on the Playstation as well. You will have to use the touch screen to control your character as he or she has an adventure in various exotic locations. And what makes this game even more addictive is that the controls are so easy to understand and master. The character will continuously run and all you have to do is swipe either left or right on your touch screen and up or down to turn left or right or jump or roll respectively. There are enemies who will be chasing after you which pretty much answers the question, why can’t I slow down? You can earn points as well by tilting your phone to the left or the right to collect coins that are in your path.
Let’s face it; this game would not have been possible without the technology available in phones today. The touch quality is crisp as ever and the accelerometer does a great job as far as tilting is concerned.
The graphics are unbelievable as well. Even with so much happening on your cell phone, you will still face no lag issues and the game will run smoothly throughout. Isn’t that amazing?
There are thousands of free games available in app stores today but if you haven’t played Temple Run then you haven’t played the best. The game has more than 9.3 million likes on Facebook, isn’t that a good enough reason to download the app?
In the end, there really is nothing bad in this game especially since you can download it for free. It won’t be as good as a game you would play on your Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, but as far as mobile gaming is concerned, it is up there with the best. It is the perfect way to kill some time when you are stuck somewhere with nothing to do.
- How To Make an App Like Temple Run? (theappentrepreneur.com)
- The Options For Criteria In Temple Running Game (crlug.org)
- Harry Potter and Gravity producer to adapt popular mobile game Temple Run into a feature film (dnaindia.com)
- Warner Bros. developing Temple Run movie adaptation (polygon.com)
- ‘Temple Run’ Charging Towards Movie Screens Courtesy of Warner Bros. (slashfilm.com)
- TEMPLE RUN Adaptation Coming to Big Screen with Producer David Heyman (collider.com)
- Temple Run could be coming to a cinema near you (thenextweb.com)
- Thinking About Sensible Programs For Temple Run Online (kamyabcard.com)
- Picking Out Uncomplicated Programs For Temple Running Game (sheriffjcso.org)
- ‘Temple Run’ Following Angry Birds on the Mobile Game-to-Film Journey? (contactmusic.com)